Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Thrills

Have you after prayer feels your heart suddenly thrills with joy inside but you know, nothing really happened in your day but you just felt so content and in love with the presence.. in love with where you are at, in love with whom you met to, in love with your clothes, in love with your shelter. You felt so content with the presence and the current despite the hardship; if you had to go through during the day.


You felt grateful, thrills and just content.


And that is..the feeling of love of Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment