Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

And I hope

Ya Allah 


everything really reminds me of you

when I miss my person

and its still You whom I remember

when I have to work

its still You whom I remember

the music played of romantic song

but its You that I remember 


is my heart miss You so much?

I am truly happy of everything you had given me and put me through.

I am truly happy that I am your creation.


The more that you gave me

The guiltier I felt

I know You dont need anything

I know You are free from need


The fact that I need so much


and the feeling that I felt is a part of You

amazed me everytime


You are my Lord and I hope You stayed me this way always.


And I hope You always protect and love me.


And I hope my heart always love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment