Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, August 13, 2021

When you scoll

 When you scroll the instagram 

Choose

and I meant really

Choose

not to see what other people lives are all about.

Not to see what they have portrayed on social media.

Its not because if it is true or fake, I mean who cares if its true or fake?

Its for your own good

For your own soul.

Allah said "If you are grateful, I will give you more. If you are not grateful then My punishment is severe"

So do not look into something that could potentially harm/ danger the feeling of your gratitude towards Allah of your very own life.

Do not even come near to that.

And for all of that honestly, live your best lives in the real world. You don't want to be later in akhirah seeing your lives just uploading / editing stuffs at social media won't you?

If it is for the sake of Allah and encouraging people to do good then it's okay.

But if it just sharing your life, your relationship, everyday of your lives, your success, I don't think it's good for you! And for muslimin and muslimah too

The reason being is that; it will invoke jealousy for those who didn't have what you have. 

Even how optimistic you are that "people wont feel jealous of me", or "i just want to share because i will miss this moment".. how do you know people heart?

You don't know it and thats the truth.

Simple.

If you really value things that Allah had given you, or if you really wanna keep it forever, make it unknown to people.

Not literally unknown to all people like your family but what I meant here is to not share publicly.

It is for you and not meant for others.

Allah has chosen you to give you the gift of your life hence instead of showing appreciation or upload it in social media, you should be with Allah, and express gratitude to Him in form of 'ibadah and du'a.

May Allah protect us always.

Amiin❤️



1 comment:

  1. Salam..ni Nur Nadia Syamila dlu pernah join exhibition di Unimap Perlis?
    Please

    ReplyDelete