Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Whatever you do, look forward to it!

I actually wrote this few months ago. That was when I was still in Dublin. I decided to post here so that I could remember and learnt from what my dad had said to me back then <3

*

When I feel unmotivated sometimes I will call my dad. And he always have the right word to say something. He is indeed skilful of motivating others. 
He said that "whatever you do, looking forward to it". I don't know why that saying touched me the most and rises up me the most.


So I will be heading to Mullingar for Paediatric rotation today and somehow I feel lazy about it, and I am feeling like the travelling time will waste my time to study since we will have big exam coming soon. I don't know. And you know that feeling like just not feeling going to anywhere but home (my first home always in Malaysia).

And that homesick part where this year is my first year I will fast whole Ramadan here in Dublin and had my first raya (Eid festival) ever after 4 years here (because the exam ends after first day of Raya). I don't know how because I had always be with my family during fasting month and Eidul Fitri. May Allah make me strong and happy and just so motivated to study hard for finals.

The word of my dad get me somehow. He said, whatever you do, look forward to it. SubhanaAllah.
Whatever you do, look forward to it!



There is always something good inside it. There are always wonderful things Allah had reserved for you. Every journey of your life, be patient and look forward for what might had come to you.
Because it is indeed the best for you.

SubhanaAllah.
Thank you my daddy. I love you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment