Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Mercy for others




The more mercy you felt for others indicate how much you want mercy from Allah ta'ala. So when you look at others even when you see the flawed of others, remember that they are human too just like you.  They have weakness too. At some point they breakdown too when they are truly sad, when nothing goes in their way. They are just a human being like us who need mercy and help from Allah so much.  So next time you see a person or feeling angry towards a flawed of a human being, think about their weakest point, have mercy on them and pray for their happiness and success. Wallahi the more mercy you felt for others, the more mercy you will get from Allah ta'ala. 


No comments:

Post a Comment