Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Why do I wear Hijab?

Why do I wear hijab?

First of all,  hijab does not mean that you have to wear something not beautiful or not stylish.  Islam is very practical.  We can wear anything we like as long as we covering our aurah.

Therefore..

When I was asked about why I wear hijab, my first response would be because of I am a muslim and true muslim/mukmin means when you are truly believing in Allah.

The meaning of faith is when you listen and obey of what Allah has said in the Quran as in Surah Al Imran whereby Allah talked about the people who was in prophethood nation who says "we obey and we listen when the revelation comes down to us". SubhanaAllah. How strong is their faith is.

But how could we obey something if you don't believe that "it is good for me"?

When you know your Lord the Most Loving and the Most Giving and the Most Protecting towards you.. So "it must be good for me".

Therefore, what Allah has asked me to do is must be beneficial for me.

Hence,  again why should and why I am wearing hijab?

Because..  It's when you feel guilty for not obeying Him because you believe with your heart and action that what He said in the Quran is true..

Because it's when you wanna be a grateful servant to Him. Allah has provided us with so much rezqi and nikmah and blessings;  ie our hands, lips, legs, eyes, ears, heart, feelings, food,  shelter,  family and so much.  When Allah has said in the Quran "which of My favours and blessings to you that you could deny? " and "if you were to count what is My blessings towards you, you could never count them"

SubhanaAllah.

When you have the shyness (haya')  in your heart, and hence its hard for you to disobey the One who created you and provide you strength at the first place because we are human being who need Allah's help in everything so much.

And wallah there is "no strength and power except by the will of Allah subhanahuwata'ala"

When you believe in this life is only temporary and our true life is in the hereafter.

When you believe the day where we are being resurrected and will brought to Him alone on the Day of Judgement "the day that definitely no doubt will come" as being mentioned a lot of times in the Quran.

When Paradise from Allah is out of His Mercy to you and no amount of good deeds except by His Mercy that will enter us to Jannah.. And He is the Most Merciful, so how could I disobey Him?

When you know He loves you 70 times more than your own mother, how could you disobey the One who can love you that much?

SubhanaAllah..

When you believe that those people who do good deeds, believing and obeying Allah will enter Jannatul Firdaus and will be given all of the hearts desired and will be living there forever and ever with their loved ones..

When you believe in the day that you yearn for meeting Allah ta'ala, the day where Allah will reveal His hijab and show His radiance face,  Allah ta'ala to all of us, in Jannah..

MashaAllah how Kind Allah is towards all of us.

May Allah grant us hidayah, so much love, protection, happiness, success everyday in this world and forevermore in hereafter.

Ameen.

Love,
Nadia Syamila







No comments:

Post a Comment