Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

My heart missed it

Ya Allah

It saddens me that the time that make us busy with daily lives causes us to get apart from our beloved ones. It saddens me that the hurtful words that are said without meaning was being remembered. It saddens me that the heart with emotions sometimes could not cool down to give the space for the mind to think first. It saddens me that the passionate love sometimes toned down to just love. It saddens me because in the Quran its all about passionate love and not just love. Thats mawadda (in Surah Ar Rum)  means.  Wuddan ( in Surah Maryam)  means pure unconditional passionate love.  I miss those passionate moments ya Rabb.  If all of the sins that I had caused me to feel this saddening of the heart,  please grant me Your ultimate forgiveness ya Rabb.  I miss to be closer to You everyday ya Allah.  Don't take away the passionate love that You have given me ya Rabb. I missed it so much.

My heart missed it so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment