Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Personal Beauty Tips


Dear everyone, I wanna share something to all beautiful girls who are reading this. This is my personal tips.

Tips to have good skin and hence if you want to make-up, you can do it very well. I personally like to do this kind of make-up only for events or function.  If normal daily days (no)😘

1. Cleanse well (Micellar water to remove make-up recommend blue one by Bioderma ,  Good cleanser that treat or prevent breakout & Gentle cleanser to counter react any dryness) (I'll tell whole skincare when I do the tutorial. InshaAllah) ❤

2. Treat by toning. And use face mist or thermal water that has good ingredients.

3. Serum for glowing skin(I really recommend this mineral 89 from Vichy)

4. Moisturiser really important for hydrating the skin (use good product of moisturiser that sooth any inflammation or redness) For example Skin Recovery Cream from Avene.
.
5. Don't change your foundation /bb cream if your current one doesn't cause any problem.  I personally have only 2 foundations/bbcream that I will wear (now for 4 years)  and I don't try out any other foundations really cause I know these 2 doesn't break out my skin. So Im good with stick to them.

6. Take good healthy food and drink

7. Be Consistent in your skincare routine.

8. Love yourself and be kind to your heart ❤😘

No comments:

Post a Comment