Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Like no other


Alhamdulillah, my life isn't perfect, I've been tested with a lot too,have a lot of concerns in my mind too but my Lord never stop providing His care towards me. Whenever I am feeling down, He lifts me up like no other.I promise you when you seek Allah such as reciting the Quran, do prayers,dhikr, remember Allah alot ,your day will be much much better and ease. And your heart will find tranquility like no other. Ya Rabb, for today I could never enumerate my thankfulness in words. And still, thank You ya Allah, for just this day in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment