Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Impoved version






People who are being vulnerable sometimes have the purest heart compare to people who potrayed only happiness and stability and perfection.
You may see the weakness of a person but you don't know that the weakness of that person is making them stronger. Allah sometimes give us test to make us stronger. So don't think a test as a weakness. Instead, let the trials that Allah gave to you to bring out the best quality of yourself.
And be yourself, and try to be the best version and improved version of yourself every day.






No comments:

Post a Comment