Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, October 6, 2017

True Seeker

The truth about seeking knowledge and become a seeker of knowledge is that your heart becomes more humble.

If our heart becomes more arrogant and self-righteousness then, its something wrong about what we are seeking for. Knowledge is light and hidayah and mercy.

As a student of knowledge, we should have acceptance towards others views and opinions as well as we should not downgraded them in any way. As much as we want Allah to be merciful to us is as much as we should be merciful towards others. Because Islam, is a religion of mercy and love. And Rasulullah s.a.w. was sent to us as rahmatul a'lamin (mercy for whole of mankind). Therefore, a true seeker of knowledge are those who have infinite mercy towards others. We should be more kind hearted, more understanding and more empathy towards others human being.


May Allah grant us mercy so that we could be merciful towards others so much. May Allah protect us from all bad thoughts and negative perceptions towards others. May Allah make us humble and more humble every single day.
Ameen ya Rabb.

No comments:

Post a Comment