Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Than I could ever

Dear everybody,

Do not be afraid to be the one who loves the most..

Because Allah loves you more than you love Him but He didnt demand the same love from you..

He didn't demand the same love as Him because we are human being, His creations whose love can't never be compared with His ultimate pure love towards us.

Therefore, in friendship, relationship and in family for example, do not be afraid to be the one who loves the most, who cares the most, who gives the most.

And make this remind us of how much loving is Allah is and how much careless is we are for all this time, for all His Love.

Alhamdulillah ya Rabb, for loving me this much. Loving me more than I could ever love You
:'

No comments:

Post a Comment