Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Monday, November 21, 2016

So far, yet so close

Ya Rabb how is it that you make something so far yet so close to the heart

Ya Rabb I always wonder how is it that You made the heart feels so close to people who are far to reach out

Ya Rabb You are so amazing, may I always reflect on Your Power to always praise You ya Allah

Ya Rabb all I want is to be content and please in this life and hereafter with Your redha ya Rabb, so when I sins forgive me ya Allah..

Ya Rabb I learnt Your Mercy and never I ever underestimate it beause I know Your Mercy is so much more than I could ever hope and imagine

Therefore ya Rabb by Your Mercy, don't punish us for mistakes and sins we have made. We return to You ya Allah for You know Our hearts

You can just let it go again ya Allah. You can just forgive me ya Rabb because I love You even though sometimes I disobey You..

Tell me ya Allah, how could I ever be losing hope of Your affection because all this while Your affection is too deep towards me.. Too deep

Too deep ya Allah till I could never be thankful enough to You for all of Your affection ya Allah.. Accept my repentance ya Rabb and let me be strong

And let me be strong whenever my heart is feeling pain ya Allah for everything is from You. And I accept it wholeheartedly ya Allah..You know..

Ya Allah You know.. You know even though I don't have to say a word. Even though I don't have to write. You knew it too well ya Allah

Cure the pain in my chest ya Allah and all my beloved's pain because You are the One who are holding us. Ease our heart ya Allah, my Forgiving Lord

Take away the pain from my chest. Ya Allah the One who listen to me so well and always be right here with me all along when I have nobody..

You are always here ya Allah.. and I forgot You sometimes.. Please forgive me ya Allah because You are so Much Merciful towards us

I could never turn my heart to anybody more than You.. ya Allah

Ya Rabb when I'm worried, comfort me ya Allah because You are my Comforter

Ya Allah ... Tell me ya Rabb how could I be not worried of everyone I hold dear to my heart. So I leave them..I leave them to You ya Allah

Ya Allah be there for them when I couldn't be there. Be there to hold them so tight to comfort their chest, to love them so much

Because You, ya Allah are much better than me to my beloved in every way ya Allah.. And it is ncomparable..
So be there for them ya Rabb.. And I knew You would..

Ya Rabb You are my loving Lord, lightened up our chest ya Allah, release the burden in our hearts..
Ya Allah be the Softest to our hearts

Ameen ya Rabb

No comments:

Post a Comment