Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Because I trust You

When you love someone because of Allah, it means your efforts are up to Allah for the outcomes.

Your expectations and dreams are all up to Allah.

You lay your trust fully to the One who instil the love in your heart.

You'll be sabr and you'll be okay.

You have full tawakkul. Your security is up to Allah.

You trust Allah that He would never give anything that will cause your heartbreak so much because Allah said in the Quran that He would not burden a soul anything that the soul cannot bear.

You have complete faith that He would not. He would not test you beyond your capacity. Why? Because you trust His words. His promises are true. And you trust Him with all your heart.

So keep on going and be with Allah because He never leave you.
And pray and make du'a always because He loves to listen to you.
And wallahi, He is so near to you.

Alhamdulillah ya Rabb because You know... I trust You.

No comments:

Post a Comment