Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

My falling apart

Ya Rabb I am not consistent ya Rabb, ya Rabb I fall many times, ya Rabb I am too deep, ya Rabb I am not consistent. Ya Rabb myself and my own being is not consistent. Ya Rabb.. but You are.

Will You stay with me, despite my inconsistency and my falling apart ..
Cause I feel alone sometimes ya Rabb, and I knew in the back of my mind that You are always near. Though I can't see You, I feel Your company ya Rabb, relieve my heart from unease feelings ya Rabb. Open the door for me. Open the door of happiness for me ya Rabb. And grant me from Your mercy and bounty. For which of all of Your favours upon me that I could deny?

I couldn't deny ya Rabb.
Wallahi, alhamdulillah to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment