Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Please clean your thoughts

You know what mostly I felt pity of and angered of?

I felt pity of those guys who want Jannah and dreamt of 'huurun ayn' have this kind of physical and this and this that is so not true and demeaning.

By heart, of course Allah will create his wife if he is not married yet in duniya and die, but if he is already married, what for another huurun ayn?

What a mental sickness that they put inside some men's head nowadays
And hurt women being
And brainwashed people
With false hadith and false interpretation of Quran

What?
Answer me?
If the guy already have a wife in duniya what for another 'suddenly a creation of women from saffron for him?'

So the mind of people who are impure will said
"to fulfill their lust"

What do you think Jannah is so impure for you to think that way?

You know why I am emotional?

Because people like these people who think Jannah is this and that and make up translation, add up from Quran for Allah's word
They disgrace human being and also themselves

They disgrace Allah's word and Rasulullah's beautiful character

How could they do that and ascribed as if it was from my beloved Rasulullah? 
Whats sadden me the most, is... they are muslim.
Ya Allah. 

May Allah protect me from even any guy who believe in this false
I hope Allah will never met me to them

May Allah save me
So much.

And for those who have impurity thoughts about Jannah 

And preach others with your impurity

May I say to you and remind you of hadith sahih?
That the first group of will enter Jahannam are among the scholars.

Those who made up about Jannah or any other in ad Deen..
And made up of His words..

Just Ya Allah...really
Save me from them and save my family and my future family and zuriyaat inshaAllah and my progeny from this kind of impure and fantasy thoughts 

Ameen 

2 comments:

  1. please have a look for the book entitled 'Sebarkan Cinta-Mu' writtened by Ustazah Fatimah Syarha Mohd Noordin. It tells a story about muslim women and men grappling the issues surrounding them (especially family-related issues). It is also the novel that she wrote based on her thesis about feminisme and islam. Very enlightening with all the facts and quotation from ulama that can clarify the myth & misunderstandings of muslim men regarding women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @adibsafwan.com thank you, inshaAllah ill buy the book. i love her by the way.

    ReplyDelete