Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Would that I knew


Ya Allah this is by far the most beautiful contents in a video I have ever watched . SubhanaAllah

Ya Allah, I don't understand sometimes, my thoughts are a lot,
I would not know what would happen to me,
though my heart knew I am so weak,
Ya Allah I really couldn't take any of Your punishment,
Forgive me ya Allah
Overlook my mistakes...

Sometimes I don't understand why I had to go through pain in duniya, but ya Rabb,
the blessings is much more.
Therefore ya Allah no matter what ya Rabb..

I trust You.
I trust You.

No comments:

Post a Comment