Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Stay

What is the difference between making du'a to Allah, and pouring your heart to Allah?

Making du'a to Allah is when u want something, of your needs and you ask of Him.And Allah said 'Call upon Me, I will respond to you'

But there is something so special than that. It is pouring your heart to Allah.


Pouring your heart to Allah is when you are not sure what to ask, because wallahi you don't know anything best for you. Therefore...


Ya Allah I let You save me.
Ya Allah, for what had scared me, never ever scares You.
For what has weaken me, never ever weakens You.
Ya Allah for what has hurt me, never ever hurt You.
Ya Allah for what has consumed me, never ever consume You.

***

Allah has 99 different beautiful names, that firstly the first thing that Allah taught a human being, Prophet Adam a.s.

And theres so much special reasons behind that. Because every of His 99 names perfected our needs. SubhanaAllah.

Allah says, He is Ya Waduud (the Most Loving) meaning there is no one could love you more than Him.

Allah says, He is Ya Wahhab (the Most Giving) , means there is no one could give you more than Allah. SubhanaAllah.

Allah says He is Ya Sami' (the Most listening) means there is no one could ever listen to your wants, your needs, your pouring heart more than Allah.

***
Never leave the One who endears Himself to you so much. For wallahi, you are more to Him, than everyone else you had ever love. So, stay my dear, don't go.

Stay with Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment