Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Bring you to the rainbow

Please don't cry...
Just smile my dear,
How do I make you happy...

Will you smile again like you always do..

Can you rise up again like you always do...
Do you know, that my heart break so much, when you are sad and breaking down...

Dear my sahabat, when you feel hurt and breaking down, tell them to Allah... for He listens and He never turn you away...

If I could bring you to the rainbow, I would hold your hand and take away all your tears by Allah's will...

If I could, I wanna be there and wipe your tears and hug you and tell you that indeed... for Allah, He is there...and He is here..

He is here ..with us.

Wish you were always fine with His blessings and love

Wish you will be okay ..
soon...

I know you re far away from me

And I am too far away from you...
But my heart and our souls, met everytime in the du'a..
met everytime in the heart talk...
with our Generous One..

Please my dear, please don't cry now

I couldn't feel no more..
I don't know why your pain is so much to me..
I love you my dear
I really love you forever and always...my sahabat...

I wish you read this..

For if you want to know, I don't know why
My heart feels you
I feel your heart my dear

Please stop crying..


Stop.. cause it hurts me so much..

Please...

Ya Allah help and soothe my sahabat so much, because You love her better than me, and You love us better than ourselves...

Ya Allah wipe her tears, and rise her up...
And let her be the best in Your eyes..
And let me too , cause I need You too, so much...
Ya Allah...

For this happiness to love my sahabat, and to be their loved too, thank you ya Rabb...



No comments:

Post a Comment