Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Purest love

I can't imagine like.. Wow...
The feelings that I felt is created by You
SubhanaAllah
But Your feeling yakni Your love is not created, it is Your attribute The Most Loving

MashaAllah how to breathe properly this day ya Allah..

My love towards You is created by You for me to feel this ..and You put it inside my heart ya Allah...

then if this is the hubban if this is the love .. Then how much love is Yours ..

How do I even imagine Your love
the purest form of love

My feelings goes on and off ya Allah..
But Yours...

SubhanaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment