Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Words

Sometimes I like to express and write without really people reading it. Because sometimes I write to just express. To let it out. For me, words are beautiful. Thats why Allah left us His kalimah, the Quran. 

Because how much words can do to you. It can hurt you. But it can also heal you. It can break you. But it can also cure you. It can make you feel down. But it can also lift you up. 

Words are so powerful. And the most powerful words are Allah's words.
MashaAllah.
Thank You for Your words ya Allah. 
The Quranul Kareem. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment