Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Monday, October 26, 2015

I remember ya Allah

InshaAllah, I remember Your nikmah ya Allah
InshaAllah, I remember Your Mercy ya Allah
InshaAllah, I remember Your giving ya Allah...

InshaAllah,  I remember ya Allah.

Help me to remember much of the blessings ya Allah.
For it caused happiness inside so much

To remember your blessings is to remember that You love me ya Allah.And to feel loved by You..Wallahi, theres no better feeling.



Thank You ya Allah. For loving me everyday. Wallahi, theres no Lord except You. 



<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment