Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Undeserved

When you make du’a to Allah
And somehow what you ask for
you really feel undeserved for it
still you have high hopes for Allah
because you feel how much He can just give
and bless you with what your heart need
... you cannot help but to cry

When you remember all the blessings
that you have now and before
and you really feel undeserved for it
because of much mistakes and wrongs 
and much forgetful you are to thank Him so much
…you cannot help but to cry

When you think of how much Allah 
has always be there and stay for you
even when in a day when you are
so busy with this worldly lives
and yet He never fail to help you so much
to accomplish your doings so much
…you cannot help but to cry

And sometimes that meaningless of yourself
and the nothingness you felt within
for much of helpless you are
when you said ‘ya Allah I really do not deserve’
…you cannot help but to cry


***

Ya Allah I really do not deserve. 
For all the things you have given me
And much that you have put me through…
I want to tell You even though You knew
I am so much not deserving of all of this..

And for the thanks that could never be enough..
Thank You ya Allah. 

So much. :'

No comments:

Post a Comment