Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

If I could see clearer

Ya Allah…
For being alive today, another day…
thank You…
for my heartbeat that I can feel within my chest
thank You…
for my eyes…that when the wudu’ filled it in a way that i see everything something special
thank You
for having to type this with my fingers and heart
thank You
for having my family in whatsapp group 
thank You
for the eyes that shed tears
thank You…
for the comfort that You gives me
thank You
for the hope that I hope
thank You
for the window next to me when I see how rain just had company me
thank You
for the drops of water that I hear from the rain
thank You
for the wanting to be love by You so much
thank You
for feeling meaningless and nothingness
thank You…
for feeling in need of You regarding my heart so much
thank You…
for hearing ‘ya Allah’ and my heart deeply feels You
thank You
for the feeling of tears streaming down my skin
thank You...
for having You always to be there for me
thank You
for feeling submit to Your decree
thank You…

and now I am really feel okay ya Allah..
thank You
I know I can’t never thank You enough…but
thank You..
really thank You..
thank You ya Allah…


so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment