Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Then...You are matter to me :'


Do you know why du'a is so powerful that it can change your life?




You know why when you raise your hand and you ask to Allah and what you say can change your life so much?







Because you, my dear...


You are matter.

You are extremely matter to Allah.

Allah want to listen to what you want in your life. :''
 SubhanaAllah.




You are matter.:''

How much love is He giving to us..it just so much. So much.


***
"if I am so matter to You, Ya Rabb, and what I want is so matter to You Ya Rabb, then..
You are matter to me, ya Allah :''
What you want for me is matter to me ya Allah
What you love for me is matter for me...
So much.."
:''

No comments:

Post a Comment