Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Because I am happy with You


As I am here, far away from the place I’ve been much, I’ve felt much, I’ve grew much.. 

And the most importantly, I am far from my beloved ones, my dear mum and dad, and my family.. 

And sometimes it takes distance to appreciate the value of closeness. 
And sometimes to felt missing is to recognise love.


And even the feeling of ‘miss’ itself is the gift from Allah to us.


And sometimes when you are far from the dearest thing in your heart, it just make you realise that whatever in this world is not lasting. 


But how much kind Allah is, to let you taste this beautiful rahmah of being able to love, to miss and to make du’a for your family and people you love so much with sincerity and care.

And if we as a creation, feel this love…
How much love Allah had for us when He is the one that created the love itself? SubhanaAllah.


And for me to end this, I wanna share with you this heartfelt du’a that is very dear to my heart.

***
‘Ya Allah, even my heart, and everything in me and everything that i felt is
Yours Ya Rabb, so let me feel the pleasure of making You happy.
Ya Allah…are you happy with me? Ya Allah.. are you happy with me..?:'
Because I am happy with You Ya Rabb, I am happy with You, my Rabb, so much” :'



No comments:

Post a Comment