Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

If only you knew

What Allah is giving is so much that we didn't realize them. If we realize them, we would never feel our prayers ever once have not been answered.

For if you can see now alhamdulillah, you have never pray for eyes, but Allah has given them. Without you asking.
And if you can think now, alhamdulillah, for you have never pray for having a brain, but Allah has given you. 
And wallahi if you could feel one of the most beautiful thing that your heart can feel
this: 

'ya Allah I ve never disappointed in making du'a to you..',

then subhanaAllah, Allah has given you the light.


And wallahi, its a big gift from Allah. If only you knew.
If only you knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment