Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sincerely


You know what is so beautiful in the sight of Allah?

It is ikhlas; sincerity.

When you do something, do with ultimate sincerity.

When you love something, love sincerely. 

When you make du'a, make du'a in so much out of your sincerity. 
Because in ikhlas; in sincerity, the heart just gives. And it gives with sabr, pleasure, acceptance and thankfulness.



May Allah makes us among of those who feel so much sincerity in ibadah and everything we do and feel. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment