Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

All the time

Sometimes you need to stop a while and
look back..
For all the dua’s that have been granted for you by Allah..

For all the heartfelt talk to Allah that comes true..

For all the needs and the wants that Allah gives you..
And Allah gives all of them to you..

So that when you feel broken,
you still remember
that His blessings is so much more even now and before
than all of your pain together…
And how much can the duniya breaks you..
when you have your utmost Healer..?
As long as you have Allah, nothing can breaks you so much
Cause He definitely will heal you.
Definitely will comfort you.
All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment