Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Something subhanaAllah


Something that I about to share..This is so special to my heart.
You know this duniya and whole inside it no matter how beauty it's seemingly like, its all not going to be perfect.
There would be tears, fears, sadness, torn, heartbreaks and pain. 

It will not be completely perfect.

Not Completely happy. Not Completely wonderful.

And the only place lies all the happiness that we searching , that we dreaming of is Paradise, Jannah.
***
But there's something so subhanaAllah about this.

In this duniya is the only place where u feel in need so much of Him, because of the pain, heartbreaks and the fears.
You make dua and prayers wholeheartedly... because you really need Him...to go through all of these. All the time, every moment, every day of your life.
and that feelings only appear here. In duniya. And how much beautiful is that feeling?
When you make dua to Allah with full of hope and fear..and you are in condition of full faith that He will answering your du'a.
So much beauty in it. mashaAllah.
Alhamdulillah ya Allah for giving us the chance to feel this so much in this duniya.
Alhamdulillah ya Rabb for this fast heartbeat when making du'a to you.
Alhamdulillah ya Rabb for the tears when we need You so much, all the time.
Alhamdulillah ya Rabb for creating us and we can feel this beautiful feelings.
Alhamdulillah ya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment