Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Autumn



'A love letter to autumn:
Dear leaves, how is it that in your death, I am brought to life?'
-Yasmin Mogahed
At first when I read this beautiful quote from sister Yasmin, I did not understand the meaning of this quote. But then I read again...
And, subhanaAllah.

Now, its autumn here. The leaves really falling apart from the trees and all of them mostly become yellowish and crumbles. They are in their death.
But because of their death, my heart remember Allah.
My heart remember that sooner or later, every living things will die and turn back to Him, including my heart itself.
My heart gain back its conciousness of "if you love this duniya so much knew that you are going back to Him, and if you hurt so much of this duniya knew that you shall return to Him"
My heart becomes alive.
I am brought back to life.
And thats why,
'Dear leaves, how is it that in your death, I am brought to life?'
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment