Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Hold by You

ya Allah ya Rabbi

knowing that my rezeki is not hold by people but by You

my heart felt relieved from all of the tense

I am depending only on You

ya Allah my time is for You

my time is decided upon You

I live this life as You wanted

and I also will die and I am hopeful with the most of hope that I will die as a mukmin, please of You and pleasing to You. You hold my rezeki and all of me ya Allah. There is no one that I depend on other than You.

No comments:

Post a Comment