Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Never did I in a second

 I could not speak enough of Your greatness ya Allah. The way You make me see things at oceans, the way You make me see the clouds, the way You make me see the sunset.. And the way I am part of Your creation with Your Mercy.

Never did I in a second of my life, not admiring Your Greatness... Never did I in a second of my life not thinking about You, Never did I in a second of my life not admitting that You are My Rabbi, Never did I in a second of my life not loving You as my Creator, Never did I in a second of my life dissapointed in You, Never did I in a second of my life not missing You in my heart.. Never did I in a second ..ya Allah.

Never did I in a second of my life not admitting Your Power. Never did I in a second of my life not grateful for what You have bestowed upon me.. 

Never did I in a second of my life not calling upon You.

The way You make me understand this faith till You make me write instead of speak..

And you make my heart cries in tears, deeper than the ocean.

Never did I in a second not grateful for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment