Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

No pain

Ya Rabb

I felt tired today. Maybe because I have low iron in blood, I know I just have to take the supplement but it tasted so bad😩.

Ya Rabb Alhamdulillah for everything.

I just have this sudden thought. Ya Rabb i know everyone in the world shall taste death.

But could you.. and no doubt You could with Your Power Ya A'zizul Jabbar,.. Could You make my death and my loved ones death and my family's death with very very very most minimal pain as possible as You could?

Thank You ya Rabb

I know this is not touching. Or my words seems to not begging for Your help.

But I really just need You to help me with the upcoming exams.

And with regards to my tiredness.

I promise I be well and live well, full of kindness, with Your help.

Thank You ya Allah
I know You listened to me,Ya Sami'.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Admin! Tumpang iklan jap ya. KUALITI YANG MEMUKAU MATA ANDA DARI Al Aqsa Carpets. Boleh klik link bawah untuk lihat produk yang ada dan serta promosi sepanjang bulan ramadhan.

    Barang Berkualiti Dengan Harga Kilang!

    https://www.alaqsacarpets.com/

    ReplyDelete