Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

You have the world







Contentment of the heart often lies in situations where people didn't realise it. 
For example, people who had been sick for 1 year finally recover, feels like they have everything when they have health
.
That is the contentment of heart.  When Allah took you out from the problems that you had and give you blessings, you felt like you have the world. Say Alhamdulillah always
.
#alhamdulillahyaallahforeverything







1 comment:

  1. Hi Admin! Tumpang iklan jap ya. KUALITI YANG MEMUKAU MATA ANDA DARI Al Aqsa Carpets. Boleh klik link bawah untuk lihat produk yang ada dan serta promosi sepanjang bulan ramadhan.

    Barang Berkualiti Dengan Harga Kilang!

    https://www.alaqsacarpets.com/

    ReplyDelete