Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Missing them

You know you were truly happy when the time is over.

I thought I was just babysitting to save some money, but I developed attachements to the two children that I babysat.

They like to cuddle when they want to sleep. And they are just such a lovely kids with so much love and hugs .

Even though it was just two nights being with the cute 1 year boy and 4 years old girl,  I know I am truly happy back then.

You don't know you were truly happy till the moments are over.

Missing something and someone is okay. I was too ego to cry when I saw she cried back then when she saw me I went back home once the babysits over,  but I knew deeply I miss them now.

May Allah bless the parents so much for taking care of them in such a way that they became such a lovable and amazing kids.

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully written, it touched our hearts. Great writing Nadia.

    ReplyDelete