Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Ikhlas in gratefulness

What is gratefulness towards Allah subhanahu wataala? Suppose I wanna give you an example..We didn't make du'a for getting our feets but..

But alhamdulillah with His Mercy He gives us feets alhamdulillah. And may Allah retain what Allah has given us till Jannah.

Sometimes we forgot to thank Allah so much for what has Allah given us.. And sometimes we wish instead that He would not give us.

That is one of the act of ungratefulness. When we got something from Allah and we wish that we didn't get it instead. May Allah protect us..

Sometimes we received things from Allah without asking, we never make du'a to be granted this house or this kind of family for example..

But knew that when Allah had choose to give them to you, without you asking for example, it is by the name of Allah the Most Wise..

And the Most Giving. So all praises to Allah though in trials sometimes we only see the bad side of what Allah has given us.

We have to be grateful sincerely to Allah subhanahu wa taa'la. It involves in things that we get and things that we don't get.

Therefore alhamdulillah ya Allah for everything You have decreed and given us and may You help us through everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment