Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Never-ending bliss

I saw the post of this du'a taught by our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. to Ammar ibn Yassir.
MashaAllah such a beautiful du'a.

Ya Allah, by Your knowledge of the Unseen and by Your power over Your creatures,

let me live a life that You know is best for me

and let me die a death that You know is best for me..

Ya Allah, I ask that You grant me fear of You inwardly and outwardly,

and I ask that you grant me a truthful word in both contentment and anger,

I ask that You grant me the just mean in wealth and poverty,

I ask that You grant me a never-ending bliss and an incessant joy..

I ask that You grant me satisfaction with Your judgement and a pleasant life after death.

I ask that You grant me the vision of Your noble face  
and passionate longing for a meeting with You without a harmful affliction nor a misleading temptation.

Ya Allah, adorn us with the adornment of faith..

Ya Allah, place us among those who walk on the right path..

Ameen ya Rabb.

No comments:

Post a Comment