Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Be sabr with yourself

Thank you for treating me again tonight.

I knew theres something happen to you just when I saw you.
Can you be strong again like you always do..

How do I comfort you...

I hope Allah restores your heart so much.

Its okay dear,..

Be sabr with yourself..

Allah puts you into this struggle for testing you, because He loves you..

Tell Allah so much in every of your sajdah..

Soon you will find Allah is Al Jabbar.

The restorer of the heart.

You will be restored back my dear.

Soon, Allah will give you something more out of this.

More beautiful than you have ever could imagine.

I hope you stay strong..

Days changes everyday...

Situation changes every morning and night..

You may be hurt now.. soon it will be better.

Its okay dear...

Soon you'll be okay.

Its okay to make mistake sometimes...

You are human too..

Be sabr with your self..

Allah will cure you my dear.

Trust Allah so much by heart.

How do I comfort you...

May Allah who is the Most Loving listen to all your needs and be with you so much

And give you strength so much.

I love you my dear sister in Islam.

Be strong my dear close friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment