Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Monday, March 21, 2016

All I can say

Beautiful day ya Allah...

Such a beautiful day...

I found You... in the depth my heart

Long enough for me to see

I felt like its new again

ya Allah

Felt like its whole again

The worries that I thought would never heal

Now its disappear

Almost impossible to understand

But its the Greatness of Your gift.. ya Allah..

Additional and beyond

For Your servants ya Allah ..

Yes You are The Most Merciful... to us... to us

<3

When I fall down sometimes...

Now You make my heart

More alive..

I'm living ya Allah

I am living <3

if I could write it all
I would..

But..

this is beyond the words can say..

And so ...

All I can say is..

Today is a beautiful day <3

Thank You my Lord

Today is a...
Beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment