Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Engkau yang pertama tiada akhirnya, ya Allah


:'

This is such beautiful lyrics wallahi, may Allah bless the one who wrote this lyrics.
I could not enumerate how much my thoughts beyond each line,
However some of them would be... 

Terdengar bisikan mesra (If I were to hear more ya Allah, before..) 
Kalimah keramat bermentara (I wish I could have them all in my chest ya Rabb before I die)
Bermulanya siang berakhir malam ku (My waking up and my all before I close my eyes)
Tak akan ku jemu menyebut namamu (You worth more than every of praises) 

Tiada batasan waktu (Ya Allah who never scares of the time passing by) 

Tiada tempat mu tertentu (Ya Allah the One who follows me everywhere I go)
Di gunung di lembah, di darat, di air ( I remember when You are with me all the night when I'm scared)
Siapa pun hamba, (No matter who is Your creations, You listen :')
Keikhlasan doa, keagungan kasih merubah takdir (With sincere du'a and Your unparalleled love could change the destiny subhanaAllah)


Bila ku sedari diri disayangi (let me realise You love me everyday ya Allah)
Langkah kaki ini semakin berani (Ya Allah when I realise Your love, my strength is more than I could ever feel) 
Bila terkeliru ku ucap namamu, ( However when I feel hard ya Rabb... I call by Your name)
Terasa diriku kembali dipandu (And You guide me back.. Thank you ya Allah:') 

Engkau pertama, tiada akhirnya (Ya Allah You are the first in my heart and may it never ends ya Rabb :'' )


Aku dalam kegelapan engkaulah cahaya (for You I ask all forgiveness)

Izinkahlah aku menumpang di sini (will You let me stay forever)
Di bawah naungan kasih dan sayang mu (in Your infinite love and mercy ya Rabb)
Ku berserah diri (I give in myself, ya Rabb to You) 

No comments:

Post a Comment