Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

What can the heart say

What can the heart say ya Allah.
Other than being inspired by You..

What can the heart say ya Allah...

What can my heart say ya Allah...
When its been shaken so much
When it feels the deepest hurt

What can my heart say ya Allah...
How do I feel anymore...
Who can comfort me other than You ya Rabb...

Who is with me...other than You..ya Allah..

When I am in pain, who understand me...
better than You... ya Allah...

...Ya Allah...to whom has You turn my heart to...
to whom ya Allah?
to people who could hurt me so much..?

:'

Ya Allah...if You are not mad at me...then, its okay ya Allah..
Ya Allah... if You are not displeased with me... then I am alright ya Allah...

:'

But I rather be in Your blessings and favours ya Allah...
therefore release my heart from this duniya..ya Allah.
Release my heart ya Allah.



No comments:

Post a Comment