Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Wishes Do Come True

If we really understand this...

When I reflected upon the hadith of Rasulullah s.a.w.,
He said that not a person who dua with this du'a but Allah will definitely grant his prayers.
I was astonished.
Wow.
How could this simple du'a could be extremely high value at the side of Allah?

MashaAllah.
So when you read this, probably you have heard or learned this..
But it seems just a story. Or something that you had to know and .. thats all.

However, try to really put your heart into this..
Imagine that you are really there.. Imagine that you witness this in real...

And the splash of ocean hits Prophet Yunus a.s. hardly. He was injured, suffocated and try to breath in the middle of huge waves of water. He was scared and sweat and tired. And the whale swallowed him; into its big mouth into the stomach.
The Prophet a.s. was now in its stomach. His heartbeats was so fast that he heard them all the way. He was crying. He was alone.
*****************

Can you imagine how would it be to be in a whale's stomach? The darkness... the bones.. the bloods. Subhana Allah.

For days and nights inside the whale, his heart, his lips never stop whispering this du'a...

لا إلهَ إلا أنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظّالِمِيْنَ
‘There is no deity but You. Glory be to You! Verily, I have been among the wrongdoers’ (Quran 21:87)

And why this du'a is so valuable that if a person recite it wholeheartedly, Allah will grant his prayer and what he wants?
Because you said with all your heart that there is no God to be worship except for Allah, and the rewards is the same as the whole duniya and inside it. So inshaAllah everything that you want good for your duniya and akhirah, Allah will grant them♥
Subhana Allah!

And you know the story, Allah saved Prophet Yunus a.s.
He saved him :')

No comments:

Post a Comment