Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I cry.

How could I despair ya Rabb?
You gives to me even when I did wrong
You kind to me even though I was deeply flawed
How could I give up in You Ya Rabb?
You never fails to hear my prayers
You heard me and sent me miracles

How could I give up in Your Mercy ya Rabb?
After all this time,
You still providing me countless of Your Rahmah
You let me see, hear, breathe ya Allah
How could I despair from this tests ya Rabb?
After all my weakness,
Your love towards me is greater and stronger than my own weakness.
Allahu Akbar.

Ya Allah, if I can't be the martyrs that fight for Islam,
If my weakness is so much that I did much wrong and
I can't be the one that every second remember You,
If I can't be the one who sacrifices most of every duniya things for Islam ...

And If I can only cry..
If I can only cry when I listen to Rasulullah s.a.w history,
If I can only cry when I heard of the Anbiya' stories,
If I can only cry when I read Your words in Quran...

I cry ya Rabb... I cry...
For the rest of my life...
If I can only cry for You Ya Rabb...
If only tears that I can give to You..
I cry. :'

No comments:

Post a Comment