Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Because we shall taste it

I want to remind myself. I want to remind you.
I want to remind ourselves.
I want to feel reminded. Always.

So when Prophet S.A.W. ask, how would you say you are true believer? And he replied
"Ya Rasulullah, I never believe that I will be alive in the evening when I was in the morning. I never believe I will be able to make the next step, when I was taking steps"

Because, shall I tell you dear, we dont know when we die. And when we die theres no turning back to change what we should and supposed to do now. Where are our deeds? :'


No comments:

Post a Comment