Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Moderation is Contentment

 



this one touched my heart so much


so much 


sometimes we want perfection in this duniya 

disregard that moderation is the best


disregard that contentment is enough


because Allah said those who want dunia and perfection of duniya, then He will undoubtly perfected it for them but there is no left for akhirah


Allahu. 


No left of the portion for akhirah.


May Allah ease us to always feel content and grateful for the imperfection part of the duniya knowing that our portion of perfection lies in hereafter which is meant to be forever and always❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment