Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Humanity

Have you ever heard someone saying "a non muslim but the behaviour is exactly how a muslim should be and vice versa?"

I read a lot of animal sheltering volunteers and a lot of the volunteers are non muslim.

Don't get me wrong. There are good muslims out there but the humanity should be taught more in us and it should be taught when we were little.

Simple example is in Malay culture, the man should be taught since small to help the mum and sisters at kitchen or households.

The men in Arabic country should be taught from small to respect women and never lay a hand on them as in beating them.

Most importantly, we should have been exposed to do a lot more of volunteering for animal shelters for instances or environmental thingy since small.

Helping others are the best way to feel happy because what you do is being blessed.

Ibadah comprised all of them and it is a mistake to think that ibadah only comprised of waking up at night to pray but not volunteering to help people in need and animals in need of shelters.

I love the example that I shown here in picture, of how they actually really contribute a lot to save animals who have heart like cats.

Ps : i just browsed "is it okay to leave cat in cage all day because i dont think anyone should just leave them like that"


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!!

    ReplyDelete