Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, November 24, 2019

I got sick too







I can’t persistently and consistently worship You enough my Lord because I am weak and I got sick too and I am inconsistent; but You are consistent, my Lord, strong and never get weakened nor sick and I am ever grateful to You as You deserve more than a persistent worships from Your creators; for all of that You have given me and for all of that You have cherished me but above of them all; for no one is to be worshiped other than You ya Allah






No comments:

Post a Comment