Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Till my last year.


I remember last time during my Cambridge A Levels.. I promise and make du'a to Allah. My Lord if You Grant me to study oversea medicine, I promise You almost everytime I see the building and beautiful nature and architecture there, I will praise You in my heart and being so thankful till my last year there.

 Alhamdulillah just before two weeks of the registration day in RCSI i recieved news of full scholarship for me to study here. Allah is so kind. Now that I'm in final year, I realised that He never leave you alone in any situation you are in and He will always help you to pass through even the most difficult phase in your life.  Alhamdulillah indeed all greatness belong to Him and Him alone.



3 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum nadia. I'm one of your follower. Loves to read all of your writing and its give me motivation. Good luck for your final year there. Hope things get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadia.. hope you boleh cemerlang dalam final year... Good Luck SAPS

    ReplyDelete