Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, April 27, 2019

The Beautiful Cycle of Life

I used to read article and listen to saying that..
"Whats there to achieve if you just live like normal person do in a cycle where you go to school in childhood, go to college when you grew up and then seek for degree in university. And then "marriage and job" stage of life comes and children comes and then you grew old and you will die. And thats the cycle of what most of everyones go through. And what they said to me is that those cycle seems so low if compared to giving dakwah or do something about Islam."

I used to think and agree of what they said, but now I am against in what they said in a lot of ways as I grew up.

What they don't understand is that a normal person cycle from school, high school, college and university and then marriage, job and children - not everyone gets the opportunity and we called it 'blessing' - 'rizqi' to got all of these. Some dies without completing the 'lowly' cycle that they described. That the what it seems "normal" cycle - is such a blessing from God.

The opportunity to study in school, being taken care by your family, got to go to high school, got to study in college and selected to do your degree in university .. got to do what you like, got to marry and be with whom you love, got the feeling to be parents are such a huge blessings from Allah ta'ala. Got to grew old with your loved ones is what words cannot comprehend; the feeling within these.

Giving dakwah is in the normal cycle itself when you live to the fullest, when you be the kindest to people and when you develop beautiful akhlaq (manners) in each process and stage of your life. When you enjoy living your life in a good way. After all, Rasulullah's form of dakwah is beautiful akhlaq.

Alhamdulillah ya Rabb, words cannot describe the gratitude that we felt for giving us the chance to taste these in our life.. You are always kind towards your creations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Admin! Tumpang iklan jap ya. KUALITI YANG MEMUKAU MATA ANDA DARI Al Aqsa Carpets. Boleh klik link bawah untuk lihat produk yang ada dan serta promosi sepanjang bulan ramadhan.

    Barang Berkualiti Dengan Harga Kilang!

    https://www.alaqsacarpets.com/

    ReplyDelete